BAS (Business Activity Statements) can be very daunting for a lot of small business owners, but never fear, Eyes on Business can sort it out for you. Our registered BAS agents can assist you with all record keeping associated with BAS and help you manage payments.
Eyes on Business can free up your time with our BAS services:
- Helping you create quarterly BAS statements;
- Reviewing coding for GST and reporting on the GST requirements of your business;
- Reconciling your GST account with tax payable to assist with your accountant’s end of year processes; and,
- Your creditors, business partners and the ATO all expect you to have your accounts up to date and accurate.
Your Mobile BAS Services
Eyes on Business BAS services are fully mobile. Following our initial meeting, we can work remotely or from businesses in Brisbane, The Gold Coast, Ipswich, Logan City, Beenleigh or Toowoomba.
The bookkeepers at Eyes on Business have an eye for detail when it comes to record keeping – which is essential when you’re engaging a BAS agent. By law, all records must explain all transactions and be:
- Written either on paper or electronically;
- In English or in an easily convertible format; and,
- Kept for five years from the date of transaction.
All of the BAS services offered by Eyes on Business is complimented by our use of the three main accounting software packages – MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks – to ensure that everything is set up in a way that it is easy for you to understand your own financial records.
Do you need BAS Services?
If you struggle to find time to complete your BAS accurately and on-time, let Eyes on Business help you with our BAS services. Invest 30 Minutes of your time for your business’s future by phoning 07 5518 7770 to book in for a complimentary assessment of your needs.